Suggested topics and strategies for communicating with a new mentor in a lab-based research environment, developed by a team from the Duke Emerging Leaders Institute.
Mentoring Resources | Postdocs | Georgia Institute of Technology | Atlanta, GA
Mentoring Resources The resources below provide an excellent overview of many questions in mentoring theory and practice from the perspectives of both the mentors and mentees. Brad Johnson and Jennifer M. Bland, Anne L.
Taylor, S. Gardner, Ph.
STEM Workforce Retention Topic of New Book from Association of Women in Science (AWIS)
Barnes Ph. Shernoff, Charles H.
- China’s Finance and Trade: A Policy Reader.
- Cluster Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry: Principles and Applications!
- Linked Data Management.
- Featured channels.
- To All NIH Investigators and Staff?
- Browse more videos.
Hooker, and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Ph. Academic Support Services Tools for research and instructional duties, research funding resources, interdisciplinary center listings, and instructional technology support.
A Handbook for Women in STEM
Buy eBook. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book Mentorship practice has been part of the human experience since the Golden Age of Greece.
- Semiotics in Mathematics Education.
- uxaxicut.gq | Getting the Most out of Your Mentoring Relationships | | Donna J. Dean |!
- Zane Grey: His Life, His Adventures, His Women;
- IPv6 Network Administration?
- Application of Infrared Thermography in Sports Science!
Show all. From the reviews: "This book … is designed to promote the progress of scientific research and education by improving academic and career building skills. What Is Mentoring? Pages Dean, Donna J.
Resources Pages Dean, Donna J. Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink. Recommended for you.