Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications , , The Journal of Chemical Physics 78 5 , , Journal of statistical physics 70 , , Stochastic resonance in linear systems subject to multiplicative and additive noise V Berdichevsky, M Gitterman Physical Review E 60 2 , , The noisy oscillator: the first hundred years, from Einstein until now M Gitterman World Scientific , Harmonic oscillator with fluctuating damping parameter M Gitterman Physical Review E 69 4 , , Rights This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.
Propagating Lyapunov functions to prove noise-induced stabilization. Abstract Article info and citation First page References Abstract We investigate an example of noise-induced stabilization in the plane that was also considered in Gawedzki, Herzog, Wehr and Birrell, Herzog, Wehr Article information Source Electron.
- mathematics and statistics online?
- Hallelujah Lads and Lasses: Remaking the Salvation Army in America, 1880-1930!
- Modern Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Fuel Cell Vehicles: Fundamentals, Theory, and Design, Second Edition (Power Electronics and Applications Series).
- ¿Querés vender inmuebles más rápido?.
Export citation. Export Cancel.
- Physics for Everyone: Photons and Nuclei.
- Pdf Noisy Oscillator The First Hundred Years From Einstein Until Now.
- 5 editions of this work;
- New & Used Books, Cheap Books Online | Half Price Books?
- New stochastic equation for a harmonic oscillator: Brownian motion with adhesion - IOPscience.
- Art Nouveau!
- Solar Cells: New Aspects and Solutions!
References Handbook of mathematical functions with formulas, graphs, and mathematical tables. Edited by Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Reprint of the edition.
Dover Publications, Inc. ISBN: